Monday, June 25, 2007

I am so very angry now,
Um, now, there is like some conflicty thingy between baby and pokie.
D:
Im sooooorrrryyyy, it's all my fault k.
Dont blame each otherrrr W0RH.
DDD:
I feeeeel so bad.
Oh well, sorry .

Im gonna get my something-i-ordered-online on 2nd july, i very excited. Hah.
Im so tireeeed.
I played Yoshi DS just now, so fun, i have like 4 more stages till i complete the game.
And OOOO, daddy just said fuck. Why? I also dunno.
Anyway,
I saw chiabang pammsy didi bellala lissa today in class,
I very happy. :D
Then i talk to them then we talked alot.
Then we all laugh cos we all happy.

Oo I still have yet to complete Pokemon Pearl. D:
I lazy.

OH.
AHHHH.
Um, you see, i got this orange cat (from fruits basket)
It's very cute, i like.
So what it dont fucking match,
I dont fucking care.
It's not like (ANY) (of) you are wearing it.
Even i dont insult your (you all) dressing.
Well, actually i do, but not in your face.
Wisma Atria la.

The cheerleading outfit looks like crap.
Like shit.
Looks like what a murid sekolah rendah would wear for circus performance/sleep.

I have this book, its black.
Got no words,
Then inside all black paper.
Im giving one to linehy, :D
Cos i Love her.
Anyone want?
Its really,big.
But got alot of pages!
Then can draw alot of things.
:D

No comments: