Saturday, April 21, 2007

{ Yes i love my money.Hahah, }
{Flame Bowling Ball,Trophy and $220cashhh nehss! :] yay }

{ Power Groove, Red Zone Black Cherry,Flame, 3 trophies and $1100 cash yo,HEHS}

Hahah,
Hello again,
Just came back from sicc dinner,
Aint that bad,only that i felt kinda hated cos of the wining inccident,hahah sorry la anthonywee,
FORGIVE ME?!
:(
Boo,
okay ,
I like kena from everyone,
maybe cos im hated or smth?!
i had to go up on stage and play the fucking game?!
omg the funniest was watching cherylsaw getting kisses by my daddy!HAHAHAH and the other guy,
Hahaha,
Omg,it was fucking funny?!
You laugh until you die.
And timothy wee videoed it!
HAHAHAH
and anthonywee was in my team then he laughed so much he started rolling on the floor?
hahah,
okay spastic/retarded.
hoho.
Me and antwee got 1st runner up for doubles, only 20$
hah.
SICC is cheeeeeepo!
then i got champion for junior championships,hehe,
trophy,bowling ball and 200$. :]
mama got 2 trophies,2 bowling balls and 900$.
So good. :(
MAMA GIVE ME HER MONEY!YAY!
:D:D:D
Omg and i think fokkawai knows,
yikes.

Okay,
I wished that She would like say Happy Birthday to me of smth,
But it didnt happened.
hahah,
nvm ITS OKAY. :]

Acey be happy okie?!
Assy loves you alot.
<3

Lineh, wants to memorise Number 1
Char, wants to memorise Mikado
ME?! Sudden/Hidden/Invisible Take Me Now.
HAHAH,
i love you both sexyayes, my para queens.
Hahah.


I wanna give up,
But it hurts too much.
Baby, i love you. Y

No comments: