Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hiiiiii,

i.am.so.so.so.tired.worhxz.

Okay,
ummmmmm,
MONDAY?
hohooooo,
no pt/mrt cos poa students got poa test!
sooooo me ricey and liney went serene meet nehnehpok!
yayyyy,
cos he got smth give me and linehy.
:D:D
so we eat and eat and eat,
they came with a bunch of ppl,
especially this fucking cute boy, sec 2.
they were like so fucking mean to him like some slave boy.
hahaha.
nehneh was like "give this to that girl."
then he guai guai walk towards me and give me the big big bag.
hahaha so cute luh.
pokpok gave me fucking big donald duck soft toy,hahah and gave line pure purple perrrfummm.
:D:D THANK YOU NEH NEH!I LOVE YOU ALOT!
then alex tomo were there too with 2 other fattys.
then nehneh ordered the small boy [eh fuck?!he has a name luh, Nicholas i think?HAHA.]
to buy ice cream for meee,
so he guai guai go and buy,then he gave it to meee!
hahah okay shutup.
BUT HE'S SO KAWAIIXZX NEH.
hoho. :D:D
okie,then ricey left for geog thing.
they all moveeeed to our table,
which was fucking small?
hahaha,
alex took my seat?!
so i chased him out,
and he started hitting my head with the orange balloooon,
so i use doanld duck's powerful solid legs and kick him.
YAAAAAA,pain ah, PAINNFULL SEHHHHH?!
ohhh and pokpok wanted to stuff icecream in my face again.
then gtg for tuition already,
momo candy walk lineline baby to bus stop.
nehnehpok say he can carry me by my arms,
i am like fucking heavy?!
then alex say he can carry me,
he was like "okay i count to 3 you jump,okay? 1,2,3, jump!"
hahaha,fucking stupid la.
im like 29847329472395774183574574 kg.
took cab with pokpok and aaron.
hahah,they treat. :D:D and aaron gave me a black rose.
pokpok say black rose means hate,
:(
hohoho.
oh i saw timwee too.ew.
i want my ipod back damnit?!
tuition at aj house!
i help her do chemmmmm while having chinese tuition!
:D:D
and laoshi help me peel peanuts. :D:D:D

Y Small cute sec 2 boy,hahah. :]

No comments: