Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WTF.
DID I EVER MENTIONED I HATE SEXSTER?NO?
OKAY,THEN I'LL ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOW.

I HATE SEXSTER.
FUCK HIM.
FUCK HIM HARDDDDDD!
R.W.H.H,FUCK YOU!
7 years my fucking ass!
i bet you cant fucking stay single for even a week,fucking poserrrrrrrr!

wtf,fucking pissed now.
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf.

its raining here.
and my 5th earhole is bleeding.
and my left arm is killing the hell out of me.

"the little girl was happy and gay.she was running around shouting "I AM GAY I AM GAY!"
i found out that last time gay means happy. :/

its going to be nicole,shen and dani's birthday!and of cos LINE and RICE.: DD

chloe qinaide nehxzx keep saying i dont want to sit next to her next year. :(( boooooo but i dvoooo i vant vo vit vith vher.

line comfirm can come airport : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD means we can go ANYWHEREEEEEE!! play in the airport : DD celebrate brithdayssssss!!woooooo.YAYYYYYYY!


no matter wht danikins says,I STILL LOVE YU-WEN : D
pharrell is HOTTTTT!


ohoh last thing,i still think SEXYLOVE is HOT.

i've got a new love : D <3
woaininehxzx <33333


waves hand**

No comments: