Saturday, December 16, 2006

FUCK LA OKAY.I DONT KNOW WHT FUCKING SHIT YOUR GIVING ME LUH?!COS OF ONE FUCKING INCIDENT THEN YOU STOP TALKING TO ME THEN WHAT?THATS IT AH?!OKAY WTFH.I GOT LIKE ALOT OF THINGS TO SAY.WTF I FEEL THIS WHY?COS I GUESS YOU GAVE ME FALSE HOPES THAT MAYBE I WOULD LIKE YOU ONE DAY?!AND MAYBE THIS ONE DAY CAME ALREADY.SERIOUSLY LA.I DONT KNOW LA YOU MADE MY GOD DAMN LIFE MUCH MORE COMPLICATED NOW.I FEEL SO FUCKING STUPID NOW PLS.IF YOU DIDNT WANT ME TO GET THE WRONG IDEA YOU SHDNT HAVE EVEN DONE THAT LA.CANT YOU ATLEAST LIKE TELL ME THE TRUTH OR SMT LA PLS,RATHER THAN JUST GO AWAY LIKE THAT?!
you know i miss you.why do you ignore me?seriously pls.fuck it luh.

________

ah girl,you knw wht?i am still pissed at you.for wht you did abt 2 weeks ago.after that.the very next day,you did it again.sigh.you say you will change right.aiyo.i think save your smses la.you change only change one day.next day same again.self-pity,my dear girl.not every like you you knw.not only you got problems.other people worst then you.think abt other people some times luh pls.it was not perfect at all in the 1st place.you say you 'cannot take it anymore'. :/ wtf.lol.cannot take wht?the shit we all give you?pls.who was the one who stopped comming with us?who was the one who got jealous over little things?eh.learn la.dont keep trying to grab all the attention.understand not..sigh.feel sad for you sia.



fuck.okay.enough of getting angry over these kinda stuff.

line baby is comming back to chan land today.but i don't get to see her : ( i hope she'll call me.sigh.i miss her so the much pls.

oh yeah.HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!<3

AJ's back! : DD
girl,i hope the next time we meet,we'd be together. <3

No comments: