Thursday, March 08, 2012

i am supar inspired to blog.


it has been weeks since i visited those 'famous'/ high social status girls' blogs.
and today, i decided to take a look at them preddie gals.


sigh.
WHY ACE WHY YOU DO THAT.


k. let me just say demoasia is over but the media ppl are still contacting me and asking me for ppl/company/pitchers/presenters pictures, which i am totally fine with it, duh, i am the photographer, who else has the photos but me, so its extremely understandable. k im getting offtopic. 
what im trying to say it, we are so busy and shit, some of us have to prepare of grad show (not really me..) and others have to start preprod and some post and idk la! others have to start ITP or FYP and we're so busy, doing all these stuff. stuff for sch, clients and idkidkidk. 
and all these girls are crying over their new haircut, no money go clubbing, their boyfriend dump them, "oh march, please be good to me" 
FUCK LA. YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR FUCKING TIME/MONTH. 
im not saying that you cant blog about your stupid girly stuff, cuz apparently a lot of ppl wanna know about your 'shitty' life. but what im saying is YOU SHOULDNT BE F U C K I N G SAD CUZ OF SHIT LIKE THAT. you girls are like, around my age, isnt there like work or a future to be worried about. idk. :/
i think, i think im jealous of all the free time you all have. fuck la. 
i fucking cried for 2 hours cuz of my FYP group shit, these girls cry cuz their haircut didnt go the way they wanted it to. FUCK. i dont get it. im jealous. all the fucking free time you fucking girls have.
im not in the right state of mind right now, i have no idea what i am actually ranting about.



another long story cut short;
i just want a chance to prove myself. this is really unfair.

Love,
Az
 
this is how i look like now btw, srsly just took it lol.





SIAN LA. not angry, just, extremely frustrated. why do we fight fair.

No comments: