Thursday, January 26, 2012


I hope i scared you.





---



♪ 360min- 9GOATS BLACK OUT
♪ sink - 9GOATS BLACK OUT



HI THIS IS A GROUP OF VERY ATTRACTIVE AND GOOD LOOKING MEN.


this is me wearing chru's hat.

this is me and chru. i sort of look like a guy, so i think thats kinda cool...

---


2 dollar bow.

novena and ion with fana.
ion and taka and orchard central with rolls.

i bought 2 bow hair band things, whatever you call it... hair bands.
i bought one baby pink and one black one.
it was 1 for 2 bucks.
it is quite cute.



this is me trying hard to show you my pink bow.

this is me trying hard to show you my black bow.

its quite useful. you can use it as a bow tie.
not really.

and you can wear both of them
but theres no such thing as a cool idiot person.

cant wink. fuck.
my hair is quite long hor.

and now i have a new dp. yayyyy.
wah wah wah, prime lens wannabe, this acer webcam shit.


btw. i havnt started editing. LOLLLLLLLLL.
oh! i think i am lazy.


idiot.................

YARRR..

what are you doing with your life ace, come on.

Love,
AzCake

No comments: