Sunday, March 21, 2010

3 Hotties and 1 femalepukedude.huh.

CONGRATS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For nth, i just wanted 2 congratulate myself. maybe for being old, or being nice or.... I PACKED MY ROOM! ok stupid.



omg this caption is so funny... n i really do love ukbois... OMG DID YOU WATCH MY LIFE SUX WEEKEND MARATHON?!?!?! DID YOU SEE THE GIRL'S SWEET 13 UK EPISODE I FORGOT WHATS HER NAME BUT OMG HER BOYFRIEND, FREDDY/FREDDIE IS SO FUCKINGGGG HOT. OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I LOVE LEEK AND SPRING ONIONS!!!! I REALLY REALLY DO I EAT THEM WITH LIKE EVERYTHING. YUM.

Satoshiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............
Takeru.
SATOSHI....!!! i seriously need to meet this man. B4 I DYE. my hair brown. which i will never do.

Ashley Stymest.

many ashleys in my posts, many=three. WHICH IS not many. FUNny!


oh goodie yay! another azy and co., siterparul outing this saturday at Timbre.
im guessing we'r gna have to draw lots and sit (very) randomly cuz if not, im picturing the gazette coming down to our table, playing the invisible wall.
IF YA KNOW WAD I MEAN YEAH!?
but, Whut's new, yeh.
WHATS NEW MAN.
nothing, in my life, maybe 1 or 2 ppl have changed. into a better person, and a shitfilled heart person.
AND im not allowing any one to say BEAN,PEA,PIE or CAKE, unless you're calling me, your'e allowed to say cakes/cake.

farewell

Love,
AzyCAKE

No comments: