Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm kinda wondering right now if I should care..? Yeh I should. But it is so pissing I feel like crap n FUCK YOU MOF BAMF omg this is a very shitty feeling.... I didn't do it on purpose. .....
Really..
---
Actually I do know what to say. Too much to say but honestly I am upset. I just don't know if I shd say anything.
Seriously never felt like that in a long time.... And I shd do smth abt my revengeful attitude, it ain't doing any good for me.
Fuck fuck fuck,
I do love you!!!
So fucking very much.
I know I know I know
I know I know I know.
The only thing I don't know is if I want 2letugo.
SAD.
It's fair, I am looking at it from your perspective and yes I have been a selfish obnoxious(whatever that means) asscrack, Im sorry. I don't know how to redeem myself and I fucking don't know what to do or say right now..if it's any consolation to you, I do feel smth in my heart like sadness or smth... I'm just fucking apologetic.


teardrops on my laptop.
(I still need to be a lil bit funny to keep the peeps right,)

No comments: