Sunday, August 16, 2009

"HIT THE BOOKS"






Strawberry Club; Hime Ichigo Entertainment; Project:CF for Kimono
- Muneeraaaaa


-aug 16


♪ 夏恋★夏GAME- Ancafe

♪ Felony- Born



---=============---


H1N1C5

I SWEAR IF I KENA HIN1 I WILL FUCKING PULL YOUR GUTS OUT OF THAT NOSE OF YOURS.

AND I GOT C5 FROM CHINK OLEVELS.

I SOUND ANGRY RIGHT?!

BUT IM NOT.

IM SICK, YOU SEE,

today is saturday.

ytd,

i fell sick. so sudden.. mofoknsvp.
then, i wuz supposed to finish my batik by fri, but cuz i was sick, i had to go home.
$%^&*ASDF
then, when i was doing my spiderweb, jerrica (accidentally) pushed the big thing on me, and i spilled wax on my hand.
okok hahahahha then this is the damn cool/funny part...
i thought someone fell on me! but that wasnt the case la, the big thing fell, i spilled like 2 cm of wax on my batik, and i spilled like this tiny lil bit on my right hand, and orange dye spilled on my left arm.
if ya think abt it, its very small matter/accident..
but it was so funny to me cuz i was looking at everyone, they were like rushing here and there, omg-ing, hahahhaha lofl, Inshira quickly took my batik down, Jerri pulled the big board thing off me. if im not wrong, Farah was like "at times like this, acey would say SEDAP" but i didnt, uh cuz i was so fascinated by the shit anrd me.
hahah, then Yukie came into the batik room and was like omg what happened?! then she saw the orange dye on my arm,
"omg shes bleeding?!"
"nono thats dye"
"Omg omg bleeding?!"
"NO THATS ORANGE DYE!"
"Omg! her hand!"
omg so cute i swear, inshi and yukie.
and i sumpa it was so so so soooo funny..!!
Yukie even brought this tub of water for me to put my hand in, cuz she had a fucked experience with batik,spilled wax on her hand b4 so she was like, 'ok just soak your hand in the water then when its not pain, you can peel the wax off..'
hahaha so ke ai but actually i kena alot of times aldy, wax on my fingers hand leg, pain la but used to it, esp when i do dotting, the wax will splatter all over my arm..!
then Jerri asked if my batik was ok, so i showed her this little tiny spill, can save uh. hehe.
oh then i think i became a lil retarded or smth, i tillted the tjunteng and spilled wax all over my uniform. -.-
FUCKING STUPID.
sigh, Hahaha oh well, i think only if you were me, you wld find this funny...
ok
you asshats keep complaining that u dun understand what im typing, blagblahahblah etc etc. ..
so yeh there you go, i blogged about art after sch. ..

OHHHH YEH,
omg on MONDAY,
i was rushing to print photos for art,
THEN omg, i kinda ran to sq 2 form my house after bathing,
i printed the photos,
waited, n the person said come back later,
so i went upstairs to wash my hands, and i saw him.
YESSA.
i saw him n he gave me the 'what are you doing here' face.
HEHEHEHE, after washing my hands,
i went down the escalator,
and he was also going down the escalatorrr , cuz it was like 9+,
...
hehehe.
he walked pass me and ruffled my hair/patted my head. whatever you call it..
bad,good
good bad.
i guess both..
i still dunno if he is married/attatched, FUCK.
uh, and its official, all 4 dudes i like, have all ruffled my hair/ patteddd my head.
AND THIS,
this is bad.
cuz it means 2 things.
1. they treat me like a younger sista.
2. they treat me like a KID.
Nononononono bad.
thats what mamarat and mamacaro and maNabell told me.
NOOOOO. :(
but im still very happy, wooohohhohohooh.
even the 2 dudes that are only 1 yr older than me ruffle my hair, n i dun like ppl ruffling my hair.
... but it ok cuz i like them.
...
......
.........
so weird talking abt ppl im crushing on.
........................
...............................
ok.
caro is very nice, will elaborate on it soon.
and massive picts upload sooon,
and omg Sou from Lolita23q is leaving. ASDF?!
and omg Byo's new look is killing me, hot yet fucked cuz of his hair..
and caro keeps patting my head now..... -.-
im 2!

Love,
AzchulSaga

No comments: