Saturday, November 29, 2008

I ACTUALLY WONDER IF YOU PEAS READ EVERY SINGLE WORD IN MY POSTS.
DO YOU?!
IF YOU DO....
ok.


Stupid Seeya's hot girl is getting 2 me....
SO IRRITATING but i cant stop listening to it.
IRRITATING SONG.
*cheap dancing heechul mode on*

ok
i was out with heechul just now.
heechul= caroline.
ok.
we met at the usual.
where dreams come true and bread(s) are able to talk.
MAGICAL I TELL YA.
balmoral.united.novena.sq2.velocity.
hahhaha. its all so neary.
yeh.
ITS SO HACKIN COOL.
we went to find a job 4 her.
most of the shops on the korean level only hired peeps over 18 or 17.
and u muz be able to speak at least a lil korean.
so caro didnt get hired.
YHAHAHAHAAIKXOISJMIXX
pullin ya leg caro.
i am not laughin at u.
yup.
ok.
one shop was hiring and the gal gave caro the card and stuff...
so yeh
ITS UP TO U CARO.
THE DESCISION IS ALL YURS..
YURSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
YURRRRSSS!
ok.
i saw the old male person that works at the place im 'workin' at.
HE LOOKS HOT.
AND I LIKE OLD PEOPLE. LOOK AT HEECHUL AND... AZY.
but i dont like old men... like those fat male people with beer bellies.
YUUUKKKKKKKKKKS.
ok
but... i saw him 100000000000km away...and im blind so i dunno if he really is hot.
*AH-fuckerrrrry-much face*
but W/E.
SO.
WOOPIE PIE.
and he rekkonized mi!
ok maybe not ME, but my hair cal0ur.
so he shot me a 55cents smile! ...cheapo much.
heidi klum's smile is 99mill.
but mine's 100000mil!
thats what I said!
but caro says heidi sshi's smile is nicer than mine.
WTFBBQSAUCE.
ok.
i'll accepty it.
oh AKASH. the koren shoeshop suddenly played HOTGIRL.
*BAMBI!*
-cheap heechul dance monde-
ONE MORE TIME...
OME MORE TIME , BAY,BEE. JUST ONE MORE TYM.
so hackin irritating.
and yes i got that from Lucas Cruikshank.
I HATE YOUR REAL NAME FRED.
IT SUKS REAL BADDDD YAAAAAAAAAAAA.
HOW DO U EVEN PRONOUNCE IT.
Cru-EKKK!-shank.
ok.
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
i have to stop listen to hot girl.
its driving me insane and i wanna put my face on my palms softly.
ok.
i need to DO FAN FIC.
THE GAY SEX FLUFFY COTTON IS COMING.
YESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
thats my cue.
woopie pie.


YAY TML, ANT WEE'S HOUSEY FOR PARTY.
...
nah. just going for fun. cuz i LOVE HIS HOUSEY.
so big... and.. spaceious! AND MAYBE I'LL GET TO STEAL THAT PANDA FROM HIS SISTA'S ROOM AGAIN. the last time i attemptedto steal it, I GOT CAUGHT.
DUH. *flaps gayishy like yunho da bitch*
ok
i think jaspeh, cheryl and qq are goin too.
wow.
its like, the attack of ex-sicc bowlers.

AND CHERICE, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO WHO WHO SUBBED MY GOOD DADDY HEECHUL PLS.

OHHH.
ramdomishy.4 rolls.
ancafe interview abt "machine gun' single.

BYBY!!!!! :D
AZY: COOL PeAS!
CARO: COOL BeANS!

Love,
Azchul.

No comments: