Monday, May 19, 2008

Lofl, Hey,Middle dude, heechul junior.Hehe.

Joonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Onyoo, Key. (yup, copy and paste.)
The youngest guy, 14 yrs old right? EWWW U SO GROSS~
SHINEE STARS IN THE SKY LIGHT UP OUR WORLD YAY FOR SM! LOOK OUT ON THE 22may, we are going to shinee-on-u.
baka ka,
---
I do not support SujuM,
Know why?
The last thing i wanna hear is ppl like Charlene(4/9),wanyi,jasmin, and ...them la, switching from JJLIN-OFFICIAL-FANCLUB to sujuM,
nooo...Capa mae...they..are...Kankoku-jin...chiko shyoga...!!!
eh, why do i care, heechul's not even there, HAH, but he's in suju,and sujuM is..suju, so i shd care right?
i dont know... im confused... ah, hakuchi. hehe.
I shall end this post of me when i was a small kawaii korean gal kissing chulie,

Aw~ IM AM FUCKING ADORABLE.
AND I LOVE THE YELLOW DRESS IM WEARING, I LOOK SO FUCKING HOT.
... Damare... -.-
She reminds me of the child i never was, (learn from lb.)
Love,
HeeAzeyChulie Muakz~ ah, happinessss...






---
I hate this... this... SHIT your doing again, let me repeat, SHIT/SAI/DABIAN/SI/P/SHEEBA/KACAU/KUSO!!!
Make up your mind,
you do this to me eveytime its the holis.
i have no idea wtf you are thinking.
kono yarou.
Ah, confused palie.

No comments: