Saturday, March 22, 2008


HAHAHAHAH SEE MY NAME MAN!
To; My Dearest, Hero Young Woong Jae Joong,

Ever since the day i set my eyes on you, (About 2 years ago or so.)
I have never once thought about anyone else,
Watching you in X-Man,Line Up, Jiwhaza, StarKing,Banjun Theater, ectect.,
Over coming ocstacles with Yunho,Junsu,Yoochun and Changmin,
You were always the best, (Altho Joongie sucks at bowling.)
I Love your song, footsteps,
ITS FUCKING NICE LA!
Oh, and only you can pull of the Icelanic blonde look,
Lastly,
I just wanted to say,
I love you,
And now,
There are so many young people, who have gotten to know of your exsistence,
I stand no where.
Typing this with a heavy heart,
The only thing im left to say is...
FUCKING SHIT MAN, JAEJOONGIE! YOU ARE FUCKING HOT LA!
KAWAII TO THE MAX ALREADY!
WHOOOOOO! I HOPE YOU AND YUN HO WILL BE LOVERZ 4 LYF3!
JAEHO LOVE!
Secksy love.

Love,
AceyJaejoongie.

------
LOFL.
DBSK is the ony korean peice-o-shit i like.
I dbsk fan since i was born.
Jaejoong is the bestio.

WHY DBSK SUDDENLY SO POPULAR?! D: I LIKE IT WHEN NO ONE KNEW ABOUT MY JAEJOOOOOOOOOONGIE! D;
2 YEARS AGO NO ONE KNEW WHAT THE HELL WAS DBSK OR MY JAEJOONG!
NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO LOVE MY JAEJOONG!
Sigh, jaejoongie 4eva my Hero. :D
...
HAHAH wtf.

Jaejoong,muakx muakx hugz.
Azey;o

No comments: