Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Your the one that i want,
The one that i need.

OooOO saturday,
Suppose to go stand by for interclub,
BUT I DIDNT GO,
:D
Mommy won americanclub champion?
OooO yay.
voopiiexz.
Okay,then uh sunday ah.
Forgot la.

Ah then monday lor,
cheebye exam.
after that,
went american club.
fucking cheebyesssssss.
dont allow me sgin in 3 guest.
then blahblah blahfuck.
sorry ricey,i loveyou, DO YOU?!
Ya,like what the fuck.
cabbed to MERIDIAN,
Ya,like me line and lissa.
YAAAA,
then we ate YUMI!
ahhh,
it reminded me of dearest eunice........
right.
physcofuck assy,
shut up.
Okay,then like blahblah people were there,
blahhhhhh
cabbed home with daryllinelissa.
dropped my pl,
play downstairs my house,
soccer,hideandseek.
YAAAAAA.
:]
fun ah funnnnn.
went upstairs.
play&play&play, talk&talk&talk, & took picts barhs.
Ya,
...
YAAAAA.
they went home.
ate at novena,
bought YUMI again,
:D:D:D:D:D
WOOOO,
bought shoes neh.
Yup,
Tuesday.
oOooO holiday neh.
post bowled,won timothywee's team,
4-1
HEH.
went tiffiex house study.
:D:D
took some really funny picts.
HAHAHAHAHA,
shall post later.
ya,then we did some math,
ate some very delicious food,
watched teevee.
HEH,
but her grandma was like fucking...strict?!
chase me out at NINE!
Like, what the fuck,
Ya.

OKAY,
TODAY, WEDNESDAY
accidentaly cut my hand while cutting my other pet coconut with a penknife.
but it like felt...
not bad?
like,it felt... 'good' ?
Ya, assy's mad,seriously.
fuck you.
then me and baby played cards,gambled with coins.
Hahahah,it was damn fun luh!
:]
english,
me pam and linehy played again.
then we like kena scolding so many times from mrskarentay.
Hahahah!
fun barh,
art,
no art?
Hahaha,
art room got lock by some student,and she didnt return the keys.
so we all sat outside the artroom talking and playing.
told ghost stories abt the sch and stuff.
blahhh?
i love bella alot,
:D:D:D
after sch,
busseddddd to ps with ricey& liney.
mac,walk,mrt.
i think i saw javier?
he was infront of me,
i think.
mrt to newton.
fucking lazy to walk,cabbed home.
HAHAH.
2.50 bucks.
tuition.
okie,
i wanna post some photos.


My love is not blind.

No comments: