Sunday, February 25, 2007

OOOO I DIDNT BLOG FOR 1 WEEK PLUS.

i think i'll blog in random.:)
cny,sun,go ah gong hse everyday,

mon,night, went with aj watch epic movie.

tue.went out with couzzie raymond!:)treat me lunch at wheelock,went i dunno where,meet his friends,ps me,AND he forgot my prez again. walk to mrt,went ps.meet LINEHXZBABY :) walk walk,there were more ahbengs & lians and more act lians than usuall.hmm.arcade,starbucks,byebye.went kaima's hse,take ang pao. :D

wed,school.aftersch,went with lineh azura and lissa to United sq.ate shushi,some fucking ugly act lian keep staring and she was like 'who wanna stare at you' and we were like,HAHAHAH.so funny. :DDDD

thurs,FUCKING TIKUN,DIDNT GIVE ME LINE BELLA SARA AND SHEN ANY BONUS POINTS & SOMEMORE CHASED ME AND LINE OUTSIDE CLASS,WHERE THE WIND BLOWS,YAY.so we sat/lie there talking,HEH.after sch,training, :D

friday,went out with lissa and liney! :DDDDD change lissa's dress.bought line's clothes. ;D saw amiel,heh.took bus to serene. ;D lissa went home.me and line walked to macs,OMG SAW A DAMN FUCKING CUTE&HOT m**** g** :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HEHHHH!!!im in love now.HAHAH.lineh went home,took bus to aj hse,hehe my 2nd homeeeeee! ;DD talk abt many many scarey stuff,HAHA.fri league,bowled with a 'BYE' HAH,so we finished damn fast,then me and cherylsaw bowled another 3 games.we were like fooling ard,and playing!ahahah so funny okay,it was like,get a strike do a chicken dance,the our last game was damn funny,WE BOTH GOT A HIGH GAME!HAHAHAHAH! i got 209 and she got 217,HEHEH. :DDDDDDDD

SATURDAYYYYY!
went shaw center get the bowling skirts!YAY.YAY.YAY!!!!!bought nike dunks too,mommy bought a bag from dunno where,less then 1 minute,she was like,"yeah okay i want this one," wtf.
went for trainig at sicc. :D
sooooo fun...hahah.
after training,mommy send me to charbaby hse!YAY
met linehy! :))))) heheh.play xbox at her neighbour's hse,hahah.went her hse,DAMN NICE OKAY.hahahah.playplay,talk talk.SPEND QUALITY TIME : DDDDDDD loves.6.30,went off with liney go town meet timo daryl.dorothy perkins,bought necklace,went fimp bought a shirt.heh.4 of us go arcade,met alex and eliot.then they play para and alex para fucking funny,he was like a mad monkey jumping arnd!HAHAHAH.daryl left,5 of us went uh..meridian,4 of them play pool.line play so funny.hahah.timo thinks im scary and alex thinks line is scary.HAHAH.then line help meee settle things.HEHE i love my baby. :D & i wont let anyone whack my liney.i wont let her sacrifice herself for meeeee!okie?so he started it,want to get ppl whack me,want to tell **** some fucking shit,pls you dont even know who are your friends are, ____&______ are already betraying you,tell me so many things.in the end you will die,not me.my life,NOT YOURS.im loved,unlike you.and get your english right,you go to sch for a reason,two face bitch not TOOTH face bitch,LOSER.HAHA.

so there you go pretty ahhhhdalia,I UPDATED!hahah.

No comments: